Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Myrtle Beach 2007

At the end of July, I got to go to Myrtle Beach with my Mommy's side of the family for our annual beach trip. We all had so much fun. I didn't enjoy the ocean or sand the first day, but after the second day (& the help of my Oma), I loved it. I also loved the water park that was a part of our hotel. I got to hunt for sea shells, play in the water, go out to dinner, and spend time with my family. It was a wonderful week.
Daddy & Me at the water park!

Family picture at the water park! Look at my silly grin...I was having fun! (Or is that a fake smile so that I can get back in the water??)

Lookin' at the sea shells that I got when Daddy & I went huntin' for sea shells. They're so neat!
Diggin' in the sand is fun, even though I only liked it for about 15 minutes at a time!


No comments: