Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Summer Fun

While living here at Opa & Oma's house, I get to see the horses almost every day. I LOVE it. Daddy, Mommy, and Oma let me feed the horses (& sometimes the donkeys and cows) and it is so fun!

The horses love to eat the apple snacks! I love riding on the golf cart to get there (or riding in the stroller) and I love to pet the animals...SO FUN!
Playin' in my playroom...
"SHHH" ~ This is the face I make when I see other people sleeping or little babies!
This is why Mommy isn't homeschooling me...look at how I am dressed (or rather, not even dressed!)...but, I am learning my colors and can count to 10 (with some help), and it's lots of fun! And, the hat...well, that is from my Daddy...he got it for me when he went to Ohio to visit family!


1 comment:

Joellies said...

Dear Averie!

You know what we think when we see your pictures?? We miss you more and more!!! We remember your lovely face when you said: shhh and we're talking about you almost every day!!
We love you!