Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Niagara Falls

Here my parents are at the Falls...they are on a tour called "Journey Behind the Falls." They really got to go behind the falls...and beside it, which is where this picture is taken...they said it was beautiful.
This tour was called "Maid of the Mist," where Daddy & Mommy got to ride a boat out towards the Horseshoe Falls, get really wet, and get a great close-up of the amazing Niagara Falls. They got just a little wet, but they are very happy!! :)

Daddy & Mommy also walked around the Guinness Book of World Records Museum. Daddy is standing next to the tallest man in the world.
Here is the Skylon Tower. Daddy & Mommy ate dinner here one night. The restaurant revolved, so they were able to see all of the falls and the city. They said it was a beautiful view and very yummy food.


While there, Mommy surprised Daddy with a little "birthday" cake. He loved it...now that I can sing the "Happy Birthday" song, I wish I could have been there to sing to him...Mommy just doesn't sing it quite like me! But, I've been singing to Daddy (& Mommy, even though her birthday was a few weeks ago...) for quite some time now!

It was a wonderful 30th birthday surprise for my Daddy, and Daddy & Mommy had such an amazing time at Niagara Falls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a nice b-day present. I made Mary keep mine a secret this year. I knew I get all your 30 jokes. So we just had a breakfast on front porch and drank some coffee. I actually loved it. Your trip looked so fun!