Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hi Everyone! It's been a long time since I've updated my blog. So much has gone on in our family, but all is well. We are officially moved into our new home (our first night was Dec. 1.) I sure miss my Opa & Oma, but I really like my new house. Here is a recap of my last few months...


Here I am...on my 2nd birthday (november 16). I had the best time spending it with family. We got to eat at Kabuto's, where they cook the food in front of you. I like to call it "big fire." It was so yummy! Afterwards, we had cake and presents at my Opa & Oma's house.


Me with my Daddy and Mommy!
Check out my yummy cake. I loved the candles and everyone singing to me!
I got a fun apron (I love to cook) with my name on it, a buggy, a doll, some other toys and clothes, and a brand new car. Sure is fun to be 2!
Here I am in my brand new car...thanks to all my Van Wingerden Uncles & Aunts! Watch out, new house, I'm learning how to drive!
A few days before my birthday, I got to have my birthday party at Ray's Splash Planet. We had so much fun swimming, sliding, and eating pizza and cake. I am so thankful for my friends that I got to celebrate with!
Check out my bite of cake...YUMMY!
In early November, my Daddy & Mommy got some great news...and I got to get a new t-shirt. Check it out! Yep, I am gonna be a big sister. Daddy and Mommy are having a baby in July! YIPPEE!!
On Octboer 31, I went to my fall festival at church. I had the best time. I got to be a Cincinnati Reds cheerleader (Daddy bought me this when he was in Ohio visiting his family!). It was so fun!

Mommy & Me
At our fall festival, there was this HUGE "air" slide. It took me a while to climb up it, but it was awesome sliding down. I almost fell on Minnie Mouse!
I also saw my cousins, Brayden & Jackson, there! I sure love my cousins!
And, my friend, Tyler, was also there! (Yep, another "boy" friend!)
Always time for a family picture (that's what Mommy always says!)
I also tried a Reeces peanut butter cup for the first time. Now, if you know my Mommy, she does not like those. She doesn't even like the smell. So, I was shocked that she helped my eat it. Daddy is so glad that I love these. He loves them too!
Then, I went down this really big slide with my Daddy. We sat on a potato bag to go even faster, and it was so cool!

Check out how much I LOVED that! We did it lots! What a great night!
At Opa & Oma's house...playing outside!
Lovin' the rings!!
The swing is my favorite. I can swing for at least 30 minutes, always wanting to go higher and faster! It is so much fun!







No comments: