Tuesday, June 1, 2010

jumping fun

We sure have had tons of fun swimming in our Oma's pool. We've already been swimming for about 6 weeks, and we love it. Here is Averie doing a cannonball off the diving board...of course, she has to say it as she is doing it. (She learned this from our cousin, Brayden!) And, here am I...all ready to get in the pool.

I love jumping off the side of the pool into Daddy or Mommy's arms. It's so much fun!



And, I just started jumping off the diving board (okay, so it's really more of a "fall into Daddy's arms" kind of jump, but it counts!), and it's so much fun. I could jump for hours. Here I am...getting ready...

...then, making sure Daddy was going to catch me!
Then, it was a 1-2-3 and a "jump."




And, although a bit blurry, another shot...



Sure is fun swimming at Oma's pool. We love it!

No comments: