Wednesday, February 2, 2011

brecken's birth...day 3

Good morning to sweet Brecken...Mommy took this picture using the mirror since Brecken was so alert...
Oma did bring me (Averie) to meet Brecken, but Brady couldn't some since he was still so sick. I had to wear latex gloves so that I wouldn't give Brecken any of my germs. I loved him instantly...such a sweet boy!
Me with my baby brother...& Oma
Soon, I'll be able to hold him and I can't wait!

Mommy & me...and missing Brady, too!
Brecken with Uncle Todd
Sweet sleepy baby
And, a visit from "Uncle" Chad
Feeding time with Mommy...
...and just "talking" to her.
Having a newborn...there is just nothing like it. What a precious gift from God!
Just love him so very much...and had to take a little "photo shoot" of him at the hospital!






And, time for bed!

No comments: