Tuesday, April 19, 2011

egg hunt

For our playgroup "kickoff to summer" event, we got together over spring break to have a day of swimming...and an egg hunt. We had such a wonderful day together! Here are most of us...ready to hunt for eggs!!
Oh, & this is what Brecken did while we hunted for eggs...he'll get to join the fun next year!!
And, we're off to hunt...the Mommies hid 230 eggs for 19 of us to find. I (Brady) took my time looking for eggs...
...and Averie ran around gathering eggs!
She even stopped during the hunt to check out a few of the goodies inside the eggs!
I was still busy finding my 12 eggs!
Now, I am ready to start digging into my eggs...
And I loved what was inside...
CANDY!!
Averie looking through her eggs...
...and she smiles for Mommy...
...and likes what's inside her eggs, too!
Averie & me
We loved hunting for eggs...we've been practicing inside our house, and we've had fun!! What a fun day with good friends!

No comments: