Wednesday, June 29, 2011

carowinds...

While Mommy & Brecken were away at a family wedding, Daddy took Brady & me to Carowinds...we had so much that we got Season's passes for the year! So, we went back a week later with Mommy & Brecken...and loved it!

Brecken...all smiles while watching his brother and sister ride rides!!
Brady was amazed by all the roller coasters...he loved watching them, while I (Averie) enjoyed riding them!!
Can you find Daddy & me? We are in the second row...you can see my Daddy with his sunglasses on, but you can only see my arms and legs...my Uncle Todd is right behind me. We loved it!
We loved going to "kiddie land"...rode the airplanes and other fun rides!
Our favorite ride in "Kiddie Land" was Woodstock Express. When Daddy & Mommy went to Carowinds years ago as kids, it was called Scooby Doo. Mommy kept calling it that all night. We rode it a lot...Brady's first roller coaster. (I went one time last year with Daddy and rode it...) You can see Mommy & Brady in the 2nd row...
Super cool Brecken enjoying the fun!
We sure had fun. I went back a week later and rode my first upside down roller coaster...Carolina Cyclone. It was so much fun!! We all love Carowinds!!

No comments: