Sunday, July 3, 2011

happy birthday, brady...party with friends!

For my (Brady) birthday, I got to celebrate ALL day long. I started my day with a yummy breakfast & family time at home. Then, we headed to my Oma's house for my "friend birthday party." We swam for a few hours, ate a yummy lunch, and then everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me...I helped them sing along! Such a fun time with my friends.

The Birthday Boy...ME...ready to party!
Averie & me...before the celebration begins!
My cousin, McKinly's, awesome belly flop...we are awesome buddies!
And, my super cool cannonball!
McKinly & me
Everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to me...
Blowing out my candles!
YUMMY!
I love cupcakes!
Daddy, Mommy, & me
After we swam for a while, we got to enjoy some popsicles. I ask for one every time I am swimming! They are so yummy!
Mommy forgot to get a group picture, but we still had fun! I had a great time partying with my friends...what a great way to spend my morning/early afternoon!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You can tell Brady enjoyed his birthday! We had a great time celebrating with him at his party.