Tuesday, February 7, 2012

the greatest show on earth...

As a surprise, Daddy & Mommy took Averie & me to the circus. It was my very first time...and it was Averie's second time going. We had no idea what we were doing...we just knew it was going to be fun. We started our evening with dinner at Pike's...yummy! Then, we rode the light rail to uptown Charlotte. That was a lot of fun. After we got off, we walked into the stadium, Daddy turned to us and said, "We're going to the circus." We were super excited...even though I had no idea what the circus was! But, seeing everyone else excited made me excited! We had a blast...and we loved every bit of it! :)

Averie & me...waiting for the light rail to come pick us up!
Our group (minus the grown-ups, of course!)...Stephanie, Carter, Kaitlyn, Averie, McKinly, and me
Quick family shot (minus Brecken) before getting on the light rail!
And...we're here! Our seats were about 11 rows back...center stage! They were awesome! Daddy & me are super excited...
...& so is Averie!
Let the show begin...clowns, lights, animals...action everywhere! We were mesmerized!
Us with Mommy!
Us enjoying the show...even if our facial expressions don't look like it! :)
This super cool hat came with the cotton candy we got...I liked the hat more than the cotton candy!
Mommy & me
Averie liked the hat better than the cotton candy also! But, we both really LOVED the circus!
McKinly & me...with our hats...and our super cool swords!
Stephanie & Averie...with their super cool hats!
And, Daddy & me...no super cool hats...just big smiles!
With about 20 minutes left in the show, Averie feel asleep...she was so tired. I, on the other hand, couldn't stop watching all the action.
We had such a fun night. The circus is awesome, and we are so glad we got to go!

No comments: