Monday, July 16, 2007

I just got back from my long weekend trip to Ohio. We went to see my Daddy's extended side of the family and see Mommy's cousin get married. It was so fun. I got to see my Great Grandma and Great Gramps again, and then I got to meet my Great Mamaw and my Great Aunts and Great Uncle for the first time. I also got to go to the zoo.
Below is a picture of me with my Great Mamaw...she loved to blow me kisses and I liked sharing my lollipop with her!

This is me with my Great Aunt Cookie. I loved saying her name ("tookie") and hearing her laugh at everything I do!

Here I am with my Great Aunt Deb. She and my second cousin, Sara, took me swimming at my hotel while my Daddy and Mommy went to the wedding. We had fun together.


This is me with my Great Uncle Gene. I really enjoyed shoving Cheerios in his mouth even though he really didn't want any. It sure made him and everyone else laugh, so I just kept on doing it. He was fun!

And, here I am below with my Great Grandma and Great Gramps. They took me to a restaraunt that my Daddy loved. They have this fun dog, Maggie, that I sure loved following around and playing with. They are so nice!


No comments: