Thursday, July 5, 2007

Last week, I had RSV, and I was so pitiful. All I wanted to do was sleep, but I tried to play. So, I walked over to my toy basket and just laid my head down on the blanket that was on top and just fell asleep. Yes, I was sleeping in my squatting position...that's how tired and sick I was. But, my Daddy & Mommy took good care of me, and I am all better now!



Happy 4th of July!!

(I am sitting by the windmill at my Opa & Oma's...this is not my front yard!!) :)


My shirt says, "Little Firecracker," and that is exactly what I can be :)


Mommy & Me...

I had such a fun day. I played with some of my friends at Opa & Oma's pool...I sure love the water. Then, I got to spend time with my Nana & Poppy that night.


Daddy & Me...we had so much fun together in the pool. I love jumping in all the time and trying to swim...check out my smile!


Here, my Mommy told me to close my mouth while I swim...so I did the best I could! I just love being in the pool!

Check out my lips!!


The Karaffa's ~ July 2007

2 comments:

The Dixon's said...

Joey, Rose, & Averie....I loved all the pictures and thanks for sharing them with me!

Averie, you are cute as a button!

The Rush Family said...

The sprinkler pictures are priceless! She is a doll!