Friday, February 22, 2008

February 2008


For my Opa's (grandfather) birthday, my Daddy & Mommy went with Oma & all my VW uncles & aunts on a cruise. They were gone for a week. Though Daddy & Mommy missed me lots, they had a wonderful time...resting, eating, and fun family time.

Daddy & Mommy at dinner on Valentine's Day!
Family fun! Someone always enjoys jumping in on a picture :)
Here we all are in Aruba. The guys went golfing while the girls went shopping. It was a really great cruise!

(Left to Right...Michael, Courtney, Todd, Helen, Art, Abe, Cindi, Rose, Joey, Thomas, Kelly, & Lindsey...Mom & Dad on the front row)

While Daddy & Mommy were away, I had some fun of my own :) Here I am on Valentine's Day wearing the cute outfit from my Uncle Blair & Aunt Blip Blip (Brittany). But, I was also so happy to have them home.

This is my way of "stalling" so that I don't have to go to bed...I crawl in my Daddy & Mommy's bed and pretend to be sleeping...funny thing, it never works! :)
Check out this one...don't I look like I'm really sleeping :) :) :)
Well, Daddy jumped in and we took a fun picture! I LOVE my Daddy!
Then, it was time for a picture with my Mommy too. Then, it was off to my bed!

Having fun with my bear!

And, of course, my many facial expressions!!


Always a big smile for the camera...
And, another one!
It's so fun to be 2!




1 comment:

The Rush Family said...

Averie-

You sure are adorable! Levi likes to pretend sleep in Daddy & Mommy's bed too, but stalling doesn't work for him either, but he sure does love "fighting" with daddy once we "wake" him up! :)