Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Averie & Pregnant Belly

I am so happy after a good nap. Here I am, ready to go out...all smiles!
Here is my sweet and innocent look!
And, another one...
Now, it's time to leave. We are going to celebrate Mr. Chad's 30th birthday. (He is my Daddy's very good friend!) I am ready to party...okay, I am really ready to just have some cake!
And, here is my Mommy at 20 weeks pregnant with my baby brother or sister. Some days, I say it's a brother, and other days, it's a sister. Either way, I am so excited about being the big sister. I kiss Mommy's belly a lot and I talk to my baby brother/sister all the time. And, since several of you have asked for a picture of my Mommy, she thought she'd send one of her halfway point! I can't wait to meet him/her.


3 comments:

Erin & Gary said...

You look great, Rose! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Rose you look so fabulous! It has been a long time since we have chatted girl. I just want you to know that i love you sending the blog my way and still being able to see all that is going on! You look great and Little Miss Avery is adorable! Much love...Kelly

Nicole said...

Hi Rose! This is the first time I have looked at your blog. You look great! I hope you have had a good pregnancy. So good to see you! I wish we could have gotten together when we were in town!