Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Park, Monkey Joes, and at home!

Look, I've learned how to pedal my bike. Of course, I learned this because I am going downhill and the pedals move themselves. Hey, I'm still learning, but I am getting there! :) Daddy & Mommy walked while I rode my bike all the way to the park. (Notice the parent handle on the back of my bike...well, they did have to push me some...I was so tired from all the pedaling :) :))



When we got to the park, I went straight for the rock climbing wall. (Of course, this was after my initial disappointment that there were no swings at this park!) I had a lot of fun!

"Look at me." That is what I always say when I am doing something exciting. (Thanks, Daddy, for holding me up!)
Then, for playgroup this past Tuesday, I got to go to Monkey Joe's. It was SO fun.
Sliding is one of my favorite things to do.
Here I am...having SO much fun!
So, this rock climbing wall was also fun (like at the park!). The best thing about this one is the fast slide on the other side.

I even sat in this toy (that moves with money) even though I had no money!
Towards the end of the morning, I got pretty daring and would slide down on my belly. It was great fun.
Check out this look...I did it all by myself....backwards hat, big purse, and working on my letters.
Havin' fun & lookin' good :)
Have a wonderful week!!




No comments: