Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Making Cookies with My Daddy

One night after dinner, "my Daddy" (as I always call him) & I made "putcakes." He thought it would be LOTS of fun, and it sure was. We had the best time together!
I watched Daddy crack the first egg. Then, he let me do one all by myself. It was a mess, but it was really fun!
Look at me...I am having SO much fun!
Then, it was time to pour the cake mix in and then mix up all the ingredients.
Here I am...stirring away.
I couldn't quite stir fast enough, so we pulled out the hand mixer, and that was fun helping Daddy with that also!
We put the "putcakes" in the oven, and Daddy let me stand on a chair to watch them bake.
Here we are...just waiting for them to finish.
After we got them out of the oven and let them cool (I wasn't very patient for that part! :)), Daddy helped me put frosting on my first "putcake."
Then, it was time to choose the sprinkles...my favorite part!
I watched them as closely as I could when they came out of the jar.
Here it is...me & my first "I made it putcake."
Then, it was my turn to try it all by myself. (Yes, that meant I got to have 2 "putcakes"...what a night!) Check out my tongue as I concentrate really hard on that frosting.
Well, I finished decorating my "putcake" and Daddy finished his, so it was time to enjoy! (Oh, yeah, Mommy also got to decorate and eat 2 "putcakes" as well...one for her and one for the baby!) I had SO much fun...
I always lick the frosting/sprinkles off first.

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!



No comments: