Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fun Days at Home

While my Mommy dries her hair in the morning, I usually just play. But, lately, I have taken a liking to being beside her, looking in the mirror and brushing my own hair. I also put hair "plips" (clips) in my hair also. Mommy thinks it's adorable...plus, it keeps my busy! :)
And, of course, while she is taking my picture, I decided to have a new smile...one eye open and the other closed...whatcha' think? :) Aren't I just so cute?
Check this out...Daddy & Mommy got me a playground for my backyard. I LOVE IT! I swing on it all the time. In fact, every morning and after every nap, I wake up and ask my Mommy, "Is my playground still here?" She's not sure why I always ask, but I am always VERY excited when she says, "Yes, it's still here." It's so much fun! Come over and play anytime!
And, of course, I just learned what a "pouty" lip was...I only use it when I am being silly with Daddy & Mommy. Isn't it too cute? It's a shame that it doesn't work to get things :)
Me & my Mommy!!
And, me, my Mommy, and Miss Joy (she spent this past Saturday with us, and we had fun!)


No comments: