Saturday, February 13, 2010

another fun snow day...

This past weekend, we got snow again. It was about 3 inches, and it was perfect to play in. So, we bundled up in all our layers (next year, Mommy promised to buy ski pants, but of course, then it won't snow...) & headed outdoors. And, what fun we had! Here is Daddy showing us how to make a snow angel...
Now, it's my turn. Brady opted not to participate, of course. He was too busy playing with his long lost favorite summer toy...

My snow angel...can you see it?

Mommy brought out some beach toys, and we had a good time with them...

Brady was so happy. He & his beach shovel re-unite...

...and what a reunion it was.

Beach shovel...meet the snow.

Oh, snow, how Brady loves to eat you!

Mmm...yummy snow!

Mommy's personal fave...

Mmm...more snow!

"Do I have anything on my lip"?

Brady is watching Daddy & me throwing snowballs at each other...

...and then, BOOM! A snowball lands right on Brady's head. It was so funny!

Brady loved being outside...wearing Daddy's hat, holding his beloved shovel, enjoyed the snow.

And, while we were outside, Daddy & I finally got to build our first snowman together this year.

So, "we" (Daddy really did all the work) rolled up our 3 balls...

...stacked them together...

...and decorated him.

He was super cute...what do you think?

Sure was a fun day in the snow!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Love Brady's reuion with his beloved shovel..made me laugh out loud! The Snowman was amazing..and HUGE..great job Daddy and Averie! :)

Dorothy said...

Love that snowman!

Michelle Bowman said...

I just love all the snow pictures! You're such a great photographer Rose! Love the close-ups of Brady, and the all your funny comments. I LOL when I read about the beloved shovel reunion too. Tell Joey that his snowman was amazingly perfect! :)