Wednesday, October 13, 2010

fall fun at the pumpkin patch

In mid-October, we headed to Midland, NC (about 40 minutes away), to go to a pumpkin patch. We had the best time. We got to pick pumpkins, play on the playground, explore farm equipment, take a wagon ride, and pet farm animals. It was a really warm day, but it was filled with lots of fun.

Here am I (Brady) sitting on a pumpkin...
...and of course, my sister, too!
And, Daddy with his "Little Girl"
And, I got to give this really big cow a kiss...
My Averie & me...
Daddy & Mommy's Lil' Pumpkins
Our Family ~ October 2010
After our wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, Daddy & Averie went looking really far for the perfect pumpkins...
I stayed back with Mommy while we picked our pumpkins nearby!
Me with my pumpkin...
It was heavy, but I could hold it!
Averie with her perfect pumpkin also!
What a super fun time at the pumpkin patch. We sure enjoyed having our pumpkins out on our front porch for our fall decorations!

No comments: