Wednesday, October 6, 2010

jumpin' in the rain puddles

We have long awaited for the super hot summer days to begin to cool off so that we can enjoy being outside again. What better way to "cool off" than by jumping in rain puddles that 2 days of rain brought us? So, we headed to Target, bought our first pair of rain boots, and spent the late afternoon jumpin' in the rain puddles. We had a blast!

Me & "Sissy"...ready to jump!
...easing my way in to my first puddle...
...and starting to make some splashes...
Then, I thought it would be fun to play in the water, too!
But, jumpin' in the puddles was more fun, so I started jumpin' again...
Then, Averie came to join me...
...we made some big splashes...and had some big laughs together!
Having some water fun!

"Sissy" liked making splashes, too...
...she made really big ones...even while I was watching the water go down the drain!
Then, we held hands and jumped together!
I also watched Averie make big splashes!
My Big "Sissy"
and me...a "big brother" come early February! So, for now, I am still the baby!
And, before we headed inside, we took the last few minutes to run puddle to puddle...laughing...and running again. It was so much fun!
Just my "Sissy" and me

No comments: