Tuesday, May 15, 2012

boys

Boys will be boys...and Brothers are so much fun.  
I (Brady) love having a little brother to smother in hugs and kisses, to play army men with, to throw balls with, to cook with, to wrestle, to build legos, and to make laugh.  And, while Averie is in school, we get to play together a lot!

me & brecken
(3 years old & 14 months old)


 Army men...

  I think Brecken has taken a passion for cooking just like I do!!

 He is so happy with a few bowls...and a whisk, spatula, or spoon!
 I'm not sure where he learned it from :)
 Laughs with brother!
Ready for our day...
 ...after Brecken finishes his last cooking!
 playing on the chair together...
 ...and Brecken points to the tv for Mommy to turn on a show!  Too cute!
 Brecken Ball...all smiles since he's ready to eat!

No comments: