Monday, May 14, 2012

phone pics...

So fun to download pics from Mommy's phone and find some fun, random pics from the last few months.  Enjoy!

one night at dinner...Brecken was having a good time with his Oreo cookie...
 ...and giving big smiles!
 Daddy & Brady at dinner!
 me (Averie) taking a picture of Poppy, Nana, Mommy, & Brecken
 playdate with sweet friends...here is Brady and Lucy (her facial expression is hilarious!)
 fun playdate...3 story indoor playground, face painting, & a balloon artist
 Brady & his sword
 me & my mermaid (doesn't she look like Ariel?)...& a tiara painted on my face
 what boys really love to do...
play with army men...
 ...& get cool, matching tattoos...

 ...& ride in helicopters...
 ...& in race cars...
...& in ambulances! 
 Brecken is ready to help someone out!
 outside time...


 according to me, this is a "tea party" (my baby doll joined us)...according to Brady, this was "snack time."
 one of the many reasons why my brothers love me so much :)
Fun times together!

1 comment:

Michelle Bowman said...

Love how you chronicle everything your kids do and say! I wish I had done that when Austin & Josh were little, but we didn't have blogs or FB or anything like that back then, so it would have been in photo albums. Someday I'll get to that project!