Sunday, November 4, 2012

brady's fall festival

I had a fun time at my preschool's fall festival.  We got to decorate pumpkins, play games, jump in a bounce house, get tatoos, color pictures, and play with play-doh.  It was a super fun fall festival.  I am glad that Mommy & Brecken could join in on the fun!

Fall Festival 2012
Decorating my pumpkin...
 ...looking good (my pumpkin & me)!
 Mommy & me
 My class (with my teachers, Mrs. Lindy & Mrs. Kim)
 Brecken also had a great time...he found his own pumpkin...and showed his excitement to Mommy!
 Coloring fun...
 ...and bowling...
 ...and Brecken having fun with play-doh...
 ...giving big smiles to Mommy!
 Ring toss...
 ...and bottle ring toss...
 ...and bobbin' for treasures...
 ...and digging for treasures for Brecken!
 A fun fall festival for Brecken & me...hard to believe this is my last year in preschool...and that Brecken will be there next year!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had!! :)