Thursday, November 1, 2012

fun at home

Check out what I (Brady) built during my rest time...tall towers for Bullseye and my lego men to enjoy!!
 I love playing with my toys!
 Mommy & me
 Averie loves helping Mommy with Brecken.  Sometimes, we call her "Little Mommy."  Her favorite things to do to be helpful are to carry Brecken around (Yes, he's 35 lbs. and she can still carry him on her hip!) & to feed him.  Here she is feeding him his yogurt...
 ...& though the pic is blurry, you can still tell that he loved it!!
Brecken loves to wear everyone else's shoes around the house...he's all smiles in Mommy's slippers! 
 Watching him attempt to walk around in them was pretty funny!
 Meanwhile, I had found Mommy's headband and vaseline...and felt free to put them both on (notice my "greasy" lips/cheeks)...
 ...while Averie was all smiles!
 One day, Brecken was "reading" through the costume catalog...choosing what he wanted to be for Halloween...
...he pointed straight to Captain America, which is what he ended up being for Halloween!
We sure have lots of fun at home!

No comments: