Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Little Gym

I get to go to The Little Gym on Wednesday mornings each week for 45 minutes. It is so much fun. I am learning how to do lots of fun things, like playing with this parachute, walking on the balance beam, and singing with bells.

Jumping over this rope took a lot of work this "semester," but I can finally do it...well, I can almost do it!
Next thing you know, I'll be in the Olympics with this kind of skill!
I just finished my "semester" with this class, so I got this ribbon as my reward. I get about 2 weeks off, then I hope to start again.


Just relaxin' with my ribbon. I am so proud!
You're probably thinking, "What kind of class do I go to?" But, it's not what you think. At the end of every class, we get our hands and feet stamped. Well this week, I got to also get my belly stamped, so I am excited and ready! I've been wanting to do this for weeks! It's like my first tatoo...just kidding!
My Mommy takes me each week, and we have so much fun together...




1 comment:

Erin & Gary said...

She is going to laugh so hard at her squinty-eyed grins as she gets older. I love it!!!