Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW & my bathtub crayons!!

When I woke up this morning, do you see what was outside?? I couldn't believe it. I was so excited and I had no idea what it was.!! But, it kept my attention for quite some time. Mommy asked me if I wanted to go outside and touch the snow, but I immediately said, "No"!! I just like to look at it! It is so pretty, even if it is only 1/4 of an inch :) Just enough to cancel school around here!

The snow made me smile so big. I was so happy.
Then, I had to share my "joy" of seeing the snow with my baby doll, Molly. I think that she likes it just as much as I do. I keep looking out the window at it, but I think that it's going to be gone by the morning!!

For Christmas, my Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly gave me these really cool bath tub crayons. I am having so much fun coloring on the walls.
Isn't it lovely?? It sure is lots of fun!


No comments: