Friday, January 11, 2008

More Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Hi Everyone ~ I got some pictures from my Nana from celebrating Christmas with them, so I thought I'd share those. Plus, we celebrated New Year's together, so I included all the fun we had then. Enjoy!

Here I am with my Daddy & Mommy on Christmas late morning...right after Poppy, Nana, Uncle Blair, and Aunt "Blip Blip" (Brittany) arrived.

And, here is my Uncle Blair and Aunt "Blip Blip." (Oh, and my baby cousin due in May)
And, of course, me with my Poppy & Nana!! (And, yes, I got to wear my Christmas jammies almost all day...so fun!!)
I got some awesome gifts from everyone, but my favorite was probably the diaper bag I got from Uncle Blair and Aunt Blip, Blip. I carried that around all day...filled with all sorts of goodies! It even distracted me from all my other presents...but, it sure was a fun day! What a great Christmas!
Then, it was New Years Eve. I was quietly sleeping in my room when my Daddy & Mommy came to get me up to share in the festivities. Look at me, I was so asleep, but I am sure glad that they woke me...I had so much fun! (And, yes, that is a "Happy New Year" crown that is on my head...just for the picture!)

I am still trying to wake up and get ready for all the noise, but I am so glad that they woke me up...it was so exciting!
My Daddy & Mommy...another wonderful New Years together!
I am awake and ready now...bring on the noise makers and the party hats!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Celebrating with Poppy & Nana too! May your New Year be filled with God's peace and joy!
Happy 2008!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy christmas and merry new year!
Our little one, is due in July!
Can't wait, we heard the heart beat yesterday, that was amazing. How are you guys and Gals doing?