Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oma's Birthday & A day at the Fountain

For my Oma's birthday, we all went to Opa & Oma's house for swimming and pizza. It was so fun. I LOVED being in the swimming pool again. (Of course, it was nice and heated, so it was even better!) Happy Birthday, Oma!!
Here I am...snackin' on some chips with my Daddy!
Me with my Opa & cousin Stephanie! (Opa calls us his "buddies," and I love it!)
It sure was a beautiful day!
Oh, and this was probably my first time ever...I was looking at bugs, particularly ladybugs, so does that make it any better since I'm a girl?? :)
That night, I was looking at a magazine with my baby doll, Molly, before bedtime. I am very attached to my 2 baby dolls right now, Molly & Abby. They go with me almost everywhere, & I love them! (Excuse the messy playroom...we cleaned that up after we looked through the magazine!)
Then, today, I got to go the fountains at Birkdale. I went with some of my friends from playgroup, and it was so fun!
Look at me...I'm having a great time! The day was nice and sunny, so I didn't even care that the water was so cold!
But, filling up this bucket kept me entertained for quite some time!
Then, it was time for me to take a break, be the "princess," and let my friend, Brock, fill up my bucket for me. Being one of the only girls in our playgroup sure has its advantages!! :)
I am ready for summer!


No comments: