Saturday, May 10, 2008

One Cool Chickadee & The Last Day of "School"

I love sunglasses! They are so fun to wear around...inside and outside!
My Mommy says that I am "one cool chickadee," and that makes me laugh! But, I am pretty cute, aren't I? :)
And, here I am talking on the phone...something else I LOVE to do, whether for real or pretend. But, of course, in my world, everything is "for real" and nothing is pretend!
And, here is a picture of me on my last day of "school." I went to a Mother's Morning Out program on Thursdays each week, and I had so much fun. This fall, I start real preschool, and I get to go 2 days a week and be in the same class as my cousin, Stephanie, who I call "LaLeigh." I am so excited about that! We're going to have so much fun together!
I'll miss going and seeing my friends and my teacher, Mrs. Sally. But, it was so much fun!



No comments: