Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Strawberry Pickin'

I got to go to Patterson Farms today with some of my playgroup friends. We picked lots and lots of strawberries, and I had the best time. I think I might have eaten too many strawberries, but it sure was fun!

Here I am...ready to pick some strawberries!


I got my basket ready...and I am ready to go!
I loved picking all the strawberries! And, Mommy said I did a great job!
But, I enjoyed eating them more!!!


Every time I put a few strawberries in my basket, I'd take a lot at them, and then I just couldn't resist...I'd keep eating them!


Yummy strawberries!!
After eating well over 20 strawberries, my Mommy took a picture of me and then took the basket away from me...I had to take some home to Daddy, right? That's what Mommy said! :) Mommy & me...notice Mommy having to hold my hand down away from my mouth...I was constantly eating strawberries :)


And, here I am with my friend, Brock...before both of us got REALLY messy eating all the strawberries. If I were you, I wouldn't plan on going to Patterson's for a few days...give the strawberries some time to grow back from us eating them all!
After we ate our picnic lunch, Mommy bought me some ice cream. It was a really fun day!!






1 comment:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

I love her precious smile!! It was good seeing ya'll last weekend :-)