Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun in the Sun...

Hi Everyone ~ We sure have been enjoying this warm weather...summer is here! I (Brady) just turned 11 months old...yes, only 1 short month away from being 1 year old. Sure has been a really fast year. I took 3 very wobbly steps this past Monday, but haven't really tried since then. No rush...I have plenty of time to catch my big sister. Averie & I LOVE being in the water...thankfully, we have family nearby with fun swimming pools. Enjoy the pics!
Here I am at playgroup..."swimming" in my Aunt Helen's swimming pool!
I got to stand along the edge and play in the water. I loved that!
Splashing the water was so much fun...
...and seeing how low I could get without going under!
Happy 11 Months to me! :)
For lunch, my Aunt Helen made her yummy lasagna. Obviously, I enjoyed EVERY bite! Yum! Yum!
Here is Averie playing with our cousin, Stephanie!
She likes to tell Stephanie what to do...Mommy caught it on camera :)
But, we all had a great time. (This is our cousin, Carter, in the picture with us!) We are so thankful to be surrounded by family and friends.
Mommy with me & Averie

No comments: