Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day to our Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to our wonderful Daddy. We are so blessed to have such an amazing Daddy. He is so fun to play with, and he makes us laugh all the time! At night, we just light up when he gets home from work. Then, when he tucks us in bed at night, he always reads a fun book & prays with us. We love you, Daddy, and we are so thankful for you! You are our hero!

For Father's Day, we enjoyed going to church as a family. Our worship service was wonderful that day! Then, we spent the day as a family...with just us...and then that night with Poppy, Nana, Aunt Blip Blip, Uncle Blair, McKinly, and GiGi (our Great Grandma on Daddy's side of the family). We got to see Opa the next day at coffee break! Sure was a fun weekend!


Here we are with Daddy...yes, Brady looks like he is about to cry. We think he may be camera shy since he did the same thing on Mother's Day! :)



Us with Daddy...yes, Daddy is my hero...can you tell my the way I (Averie) am looking at him...and not the camera? (And, we all know that I am NOT camera shy!!)

Poppy with his grandchildren on Father's Day! (Brady, McKinly, & me)

Happy Father's Day, Poppy...and Happy Birthday!

And, here is our Brady Boy...doing much better. Yes, still pale, but no fever...and finally laughing and smiling again. God is so good!

I have the greatest Daddy in the whole world! I love you, "my" Daddy!









No comments: