Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brady Boy...Round 2

Here I am...the morning of my birthday celebration with friends. We took a few pictures before the party started...Aren't I just the cutest 1 year old? :)

Playing with my CD player from Poppy & Nana...I LOVE music!

A sweet smile for my big sister, Averie!

The cupcake cake...it was super yummy! It's 40 cupcakes with a whipped icing...and almost all of them were eaten!

Let the party begin...it was in our backyard. Daddy & Mommy put up a few tents, & we played on the playground, had the water sprayers, water table, bubbles, & a balloon artist for the older kids. (It was my cousin, Andrew, and he did great!) The weather was perfect, and we had a great time! Here I am with my buddy, Garrison.

We sure had fun playing with the water table!

These were the party favors that we had...it was an idea that my Mommy "stole" from her friends. It's baby jars that I enjoyed eating...filled with skittles...and decorated to spell "Happy Birthday, Brady" It was also a good table decoration.

Ooh...another candle for me...

...which means everyone singing to me again...YAH!

Yummy "sunshine" cake...yellow cake with chocolate frosting!

Me...the Birthday Boy!

Mommy & me

I kept pointing to the cupcakes, so, after a few bites of my birthday cake, I got a cupcake. I loved it! YUMMY! So, Mommy decided I am more like a Karaffa...I prefer the store bought cupcake over the boxed sunshine cake! :)

Digging right into that cupcake!

Not sure why I gave Mommy this face, but it's a cute one! :)

Then, it was time to REALLY eat my cake...
Um, you mean I wasn't supposed to stuff it right in my face? Daddy & Mommy thought it was so fun to watch me enjoy my birthday cupcake!

Daddy & Mommy with me


And, a picture with Averie!

I was such a mess after pizza, watermelon, & birthday cake, so I got to take off my outfit and play in the water for the remainder of the party. It was such a fun day! I had a blast celebrating with everyone!


No comments: