Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random Days of Fun

Okay, so my Mommy has to admit that she has a small digital camera that she keeps in her purse for those moments that she forgets her regular one. It doesn't take the best pictures, but at least it captures the memories. Well, she had forgotten to download any pictures from it in at least a few months, so here are a few random moments in our lives...
Brady's first "ride" at Chuck E. Cheese. He loved it and rode it at least 5 times!
We got to go to Chuck E. Cheese while we had my cousin, Kaitlyn, at our house. She loved helping out with Brady!
Here I am sporting my "big sister" shirt on Brady's birthday, since I was happy that my little brother was having a birthday!
We had a terribly long wait at the doctor's office for his 1 year well being visit, so Brady entertained himself with the mirror ("talking" to his "friend" in the mirror)...while I colored for a long time!
I think he's saying "I am tired of waiting" in this picture!
He really wanted to color with me, and he is such a climber now...obviously!
Brady's 1 year stats are written down somewhere, but they are MIA right now, but he weighs approximately 26 pounds & is 32 inches long (at least)!
One day, Brady & I got to join our cousin, McKinly, for story time at the library. This was Brady's first time going, and he had fun. He loves music and bubbles right now, so this was perfect for him.
Of course, I like bubbles myself also...
Here are McKinly & Brady chilling out together.
Brady was very entertained by the books in the bucket...
...and looking up at Mommy.
Library time...and time with McKinly...was a lot of fun. We hope to get back again soon!

No comments: