Wednesday, December 30, 2009

here comes santa claus...

On Thursday, December 17, Mommy took me to swim with Santa at Ray's Splash Planet (indoor water park in Charlotte). We went with our friends, Mrs. Dorothy & Ella. It was a great time! We got to take our picture with him, swim with him, and hug him a lot. We loved it!


Here I am...comparing "bellies" with Santa.

Walking with Santa to his chair...

Telling him all I'd like for Christmas...

Me with my good friend, Ella.

Santa and me

"Santa, I'd really like a new kitchen for our playroom."

Time to swim...

...& having fun...

And...even Mommy took her picture with Santa.

(She knows this Santa from church.)

Santa swimming in the water...that made me laugh so hard. He even went down the big waterslide.

I thought I'd give him a little push.

We were loving this!

Me going on the lazy river for the first time by myself!

After an hour of non-stop swimming, I stopped for a quick picture with my Mommy. I am not crying...this is just what my eyes looked like after swimming so much (& underwater also). Sure was a great time!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the belly comparison picture. :) We've never been but we want to go to Ray's one day too! Let me know next time you go.

Tonya said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We will have to go next year!