Friday, December 4, 2009

just sittin' by the christmas tree...my "sissy" and me!

It's early December, and we are super excited about Christmas. Here are a few pictures that Mommy took of us by our tree.
(Oh, and we love the tree, especially me (Brady). I love to look really closely at it...then grab a candy cane, break it in half, lick it and say "mmm" all before Mommy catches me!)
Averie ~ 4 years old & Me ~ 17 months old
This is my more serious face...
Just Averie...
...& her silly face that she loves to make!


And, just me, Brady Boy...

(oh, here, I am smiling at "Sissy")

This is my really big cheese!



...and me laughing at my silly Mommy!
And, when Mommy tells me to say "cheese," I always think that it means to put my chin way up in the air when I say it. That is why my chin is up in a lot of pictures!!



Merry Christmas from us to you!

No comments: