Tuesday, November 23, 2010

give thanks...

We love our preschool. We have so much fun there...learning so much! We had our Thanksgiving program and feast today, and Daddy & Mommy really enjoyed watching us sing. Afterwards, we had a yummy feast!

Here is Brady Boy...his class were turkeys, and they sang 2 songs about turkeys! Brady LOVES to sing. However, he didn't really sing during this. He'd rather just sing these songs at home! So, he just kept looking at Daddy & Mommy...waving to them. He also just watched his teachers as they helped sing along. It was too cute!
Daddy & Brady
Mommy & Brady
Then, it was time for my class to sing. We were the Native Americans. I LOVE to sing also, and I had a great time singing and doing all the hand motions to our 2 songs...and our poem! I also would wave to Daddy & Mommy between songs. And, I even heard Brady yell, "Hi Sis" during our singing. Too funny!
The turkey and the Native American
Just me...the Native American
Me with some of my very dear Native American friends from class...Reese and Maddie
Daddy & Me
Mommy & me
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone. We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments: