Thursday, November 18, 2010

happy 5th birthday to our baby girl...

On this day, November 16, 5 years ago, I entered this world. Ever since then, from what Daddy & Mommy tell me, I have brought them much joy and laughter. It's been a super fast 5 years, but filled with lots and lots of wonderful memories.

Here I am...the Birthday Girl!!
Before my big birthday dinner, I got to open up my presents from Daddy, Mommy, & Brady. Brady got me a game and a princess coloring book.
I had fun opening up my presents. I got super excited about each one.
One of my favorite gifts from Daddy & Mommy was my very first "big girl" Bible. It even had my name on the front of it. I loved it!
All smiles from the birthday girl!
My other super excited gift was the Disney princess Barbie collection. I love Disney princesses right now, and this was so fun to get. My favorite is Snow White, but I have enjoyed playing with each one of them!
Oma came over right before dinner to give me a special gift. This year, Oma has been giving every birthday person something that belonged to Opa. So, I got 2 books that were Opa's...and a blanket. Oma wrote a really sweet note inside the books telling me why Opa received the books. It made me miss Opa a lot, and he has been on my mind a lot lately. Sure wish he could have been here to celebrate my birthday.
I chose Red Robin for my birthday dinner. He even came to our table to give me a hug and wish me "Happy Birthday." It was so fun!
I even got to open a few presents while I was there...
...and I loved my Princess book from Uncle Michael & Aunt Courtney!
After dinner, some of my family came back over to our house for birthday cake & a few more gifts. I loved listening to everyone sing to me...and blowing out my candles!
My Oma and me
Me with 2 of my cousins, Kaitlyn & Stephanie
My Poppy & Nana with me
Sure was fun celebrating my birthday! Turning 5 was super exciting!

No comments: