Monday, November 29, 2010

making gingerbread houses...

Just for Christmas fun, we went over to Aunt Helen and Uncle Todd's house to decorate our first gingerbread houses. Mommy got these kits for us...and Aunt Helen provided the extra frosting and candies. We had so much fun decorating with Daddy & Mommy...and our cousins, Carter, Kaitlyn, Stephanie, Brayden, & Jackson.

Here I am...ready to start decorating...and eating the candy when Mommy looks away!
So much fun putting the candy on the house...of course, I'd rather be eating it. Thankfully, Mommy let me eat a couple after I used a few for decorating. Yummy!
The decorating continues...this takes some time!
Meanwhile, Averie and Daddy are busy at work on her gingerbread house, too!
This was a first for both of them, and Daddy & Averie had a lot of fun decorating her house!
"What, you mean I can't eat more candy than what I am using to decorate"? "You mean, I can't eat it straight off my gingerbread house either"?
Daddy & Averie...busy at work!
The whole group...decorating away!
Me & my finished gingerbread house
Mommy & me...and my house!
Daddy & Averie putting some final touches on her house.
Averie & her finished gingerbread house...complete with a yard!
Daddy & Averie...and her house!
What a fun night!

No comments: