Tuesday, March 15, 2011

life at home...

Life at home for us is wonderful! Our days are really busy, but usually filled with lots of fun! We are really adjusting well to our family of five, and we are very thankful to God for all His blessings to us!

Here is Brecken...partially smiling at Mommy while she talks to him!
And...the most recent picture of all 3 of us. Brady is 7 weeks old in this picture. We are still 5 and 2 (hee hee!!)
Averie & I wanted to dress alike on this day...very hard to do being different genders. But, we do have matching Panther shirts...
Brecken...wiped out while "playing" with his floor gym.
Brecken sporting a super cute hat
And, here am I..."passed out" on Daddy's chair with my paci hanging out of my mouth! I was really sick one weekend with high fevers, so while watching my favorite movie, Monsters, Inc., I feel asleep in Daddy's chair...just like this. So funny!
And, Brecken...all ready for attending his first wedding with Daddy & Mommy.
Averie loves trying to get Brecken to smile for her. Actually, she just loves doing anything that makes her feel like the Mommy :) Each day, she tries to get Brecken to smile. Of course, she's been trying for weeks with no success. Finally, one morning, he looked right at her and smiled. She was so excited! She loves being the big sister!
Baby Brecken
5 weeks old
March 4, 2011
Daddy & Brecken...taking a nap
Several pictures of Brecken


"Mommy, take my picture, please."
"Mommy, please let me take a picture of you & Brecken." Of course, Mommy didn't mind me (Averie) taking a picture :)
We sure have fun times together in our family!

No comments: