Tuesday, March 1, 2011

look who's already 1 month old...

Look at me...I am 1 month old. I am old enough to start helping with our family blog and telling of our family adventures. Right now, our adventures just include family time, church, preschool, and me! :) But, I am told daily what a joy I am...and that I am growing too fast.
Mommy enjoyed taking some pictures of me outside in our backyard while my siblings played on the playground.
I was just too tired to wake up, so Mommy took them while I was sleeping.
(Am I adorable..or what?)



Me with my sister & brother...they love to talk to me, hold me, kiss me, give me my paci...
...and hug me!
February 28, 2011
1 month stats:
* I weigh 12 pounds, 5 ounces...97th percentile.
* I am 22 1/2 inches long...90th percentile.
* My head is in the 50th percentile (big shocker compared to my siblings.)
* I wear size 1 diapers and mostly 0-3 month clothing. I am officially out of all my newborn clothes, and I can wear some smaller 3-6 month sleepers.
* My typical schedule is having a 4 ounce bottle every 3 hours during the day. For the last week or so, I have my last bottle around 10 p.m. and usually don't get up again until 4 a.m. I go back down again until about 7:30...Mommy is loving this schedule right now!
* I am an easy going baby, and I love to be snuggled.
* Daddy & Mommy thank God for me every day!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

love the blanket;)