Monday, March 28, 2011

twins...well, sort of :)

Here is some I (Brady) love to do...run, jump on the couch, and flip up. It's really fun...you should all try it sometime. I keep asking Mommy to do it, but she keeps saying that it's best for just me to do it :)
I also love to entertain my brother. Well, I really just like to talk to him for just a few minutes. Brecken loves me...I'm sure of it! :)
True story...Mommy bought me these warm jammies a few weeks before Brecken was born. Then, not knowing I had these jammies, our sweet babysitter bought Brecken the exact same sleeper. So, after Mommy put my jammies on, I went to go talk to Brecken, who was already wearing his sleeper. I looked at him sleeper, looked at mine, and then said, "Mommy, we're twins. Me & Brecken have same on." I was super excited! Aren't we just too cute?
Mommy says this is the fun part of having 2 of the same gender...dressing us alike. Not sure I will feel the same way :) But, this is our first "twin" outfit!
I love my baby brother!
I think we'll be best buds!
And, all 3 of us...laying in my bed right before Mommy read books to us before bedtime.
March 2011

No comments: