Monday, November 28, 2011

the big birthday sleepover....

For my 6th birthday, I got to have a sleepover with 2 of my closest friends, Kara & Stephanie. We are ready to party!
We are super excited about our evening!
And, we also like to be really silly!
After some fun playing at home, we headed to "Big Fire" (Local Japanese restaurant where they cook in front of you) to enjoy some yummy dinner!
They even made me stand up & do the chicken dance while everyone sang "Happy Birthday."
After dinner, we headed to Build-a-Bear to make some bears.
We had fun rubbing the hearts on our foreheads :)
Me & my birthday bear, Ella.
My friends & me with our bears!
After Build-a-Bear, we got to get Dippin' Dots...yummy!
We came home, got our jammies on, & then sang "Happy Birthday" to me, opened presents, and ate a yummy cupcake! I picked a Rapunzel themed party, and I loved it!
Make a wish!
The next day, we enjoyed playing together all day. What a fun way to celebrate turning 6!

No comments: