Monday, November 28, 2011

the birthday girl

Happy 6th Birthday to our sweet Averie Grace! We love you so very much...you bring our lives so much joy, and we thank God for you daily! We sure love celebrating you, our sweet daughter!
Love, Daddy & Mommy :)

On my birthday, Daddy & Mommy came to have lunch with me at my school. That was such a fun treat! And, I got to wear the birthday button all day!
Daddy, Brecken, & me
Stephanie & me
Mommy & me
That afternoon, Oma picked me up from school as a surprise. On our way home, she let me pick something out at Walgreens. I picked out a little make-up kit. And, Oma also let me open it and use it on the way. When Oma dropped me off, I had lots of beautiful make-up on...don't I look great? Thanks, Oma!
For my birthday dinner, I picked "noodles with red sauce." I got to enjoy it on the "your are special...celebrate" plate. Yummy dinner!
Then, Mommy made one of my favorites...pumpkin cupcakes. So, after dinner, Daddy, Mommy, Brady, & Brecken all sang "Happy Birthday" to me.
My brothers & me
After cupcakes, I got to open my gifts. I LOVED my Flynn Ryder and Maximus to go with my Rapunzel doll.
And, I just love opening gifts!
Yay for Rapunzel...
Me...the 6 year old Birthday Girl!
And, I love being a lil' "mommy"...I could carry Brecken all day on my hip...too bad Mommy doesn't let me :)
Sure was a fun day...I loved turning 6!

No comments: