Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the magic of disney...

As a BIG surprise for me (Averie), Daddy & Mommy took me to Disneyworld for 4 days. Oma took care of the boys (Thanks, Oma!!) so we could do all the "girl" stuff. Daddy & Mommy picked me up an hour early from school on a Tuesday, and off to the airport we went. I had no idea where we were going, but I went along with it (of course). When we got to the airport, I asked if we were flying to the beach...or a hotel. I had no idea!! But, I was excited!

Daddy & me in the airplane...almost ready to take off!
On the flight...listening to some fun music and coloring!
When we arrived in Florida, Daddy & Mommy told me that I was going to Disney World. I didn't believe them! (I have asked to go for about 2 years!) Then, I saw a banner in the airport with Cinderella's castle on it, and then I said, "I really am going to DisneyWorld. Oh, I'm sooo excited. Yay!!" The first night we checked into our hotel, ate dinner, and then went to bed...big 3 days ahead of us!!

Day #1 began with a super yummy breakfast at Chef Mickey's...LOVED seeing all the characters...
I also loved the Mickey belgian waffles...yummy!
Mickey & me
Goofy, Mommy, & me
Donald, Daddy, & me
Pluto and me
My fave of the morning...Minnie & me
After breakfast, we headed to our first kingdom...Animal Kingdom.
Daddy & me with our cool sunglasses!
Ready to enter Animal Kingdom
Safari jeep ride...seeing all sorts of awesome animals...elephants, giraffes, hippos, ostriches, and more! (See the giraffe in the background?)
Mommy & me after we all rode Kilimanjaro Falls...we got very wet!!
Daddy & me after watching the 3D show...It's a Bug's Life. It "creeped" me out, but Daddy & Mommy loved it!
Then, I got to meet my first characters at Animal Kingdom. Daddy & Mommy bought me an autograph book before we met them, so I got to get many autographs. I was super excited to meet Winnie the Pooh, even though I've never watched him on tv!
Eeyore & me
Tigger & me
One of Mommy's favorite "funny" moments on this trip...after meeting the 3 characters, we started heading to another activity. Daddy asked I enjoyed meeting Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore. I told him "yes," even if I hadn't seen them on tv...just read about them in books! So, one of the Disney workers asked me if I had fun. I said, "I loved meeting Pooh, Tigger, and "The Whore"...Daddy & Mommy both started laughing really hard, but I didn't know why. I really did LOVE meeting them. After a few times of saying it, I corrected myself...Pooh, Tigger, & Eeyore! :)

Time for more character meetings...Pluto & me...I loved giving him a little kiss!
And...giving Donald a little kiss, too!
On our way out of Animal Kingdom, we stopped at Rainforest Cafe to eat.
We enjoyed the yummy food and the atmosphere inside...lots of rainforest animals inside!
Daddy & me...headed back to the bus to get ready for dinner!
Daddy, Mommy, & me...on the bus ride back. We walked a lot and really, really enjoyed our full day at Animal Kingdom.
After dinner at our hotel, we headed to Epcot for the "late night pass" that you got if you were staying in a Disney resort. We got there around 9, but by 10:30, we were heading back...we were all exhausted...started our day at 7:30...But, we did enjoy our desserts in France...and riding the infamous "golf ball" that is Epcot! :)

Can you see the "golf ball" lit up barely in the background?

Mommy & me...riding the monorail back to our hotel!
Daddy & me
Day #2...Magic Kingdom
Got to meet Chip & Dale before heading onto Space Mountain.
Loving my time at Magic Kingdom!
My favorite part of the whole trip was meeting Rapunzel. I walked right up to her (after Mommy waiting in line for 1 1/2 hours while Daddy & me rode rides!), gave her a big hug, and said, "Rapunzel, I loved you in your movie!" Daddy & Mommy loved it, and I LOVED meeting her...my favorite princess!!
Rapunzel & me
And, as my gift, I got to purchase my very own Rapunzel baby doll...I was super excited!
The infamous teacup ride with Mommy...I loved it...Mommy...well, not as much :)
Mommy & me...having a blast in Disney!
My Daddy & me...enjoying the magic of Disney!
Another fun ride with Daddy...
Mommy & me...as the fireworks were going off over Cinderella's castle!
For lunch, Daddy & Mommy surprised me with lunch at Cinderella's castle. I got to meet so many princesses, eat lunch at her castle, and be treated like royalty!

Cinderella & me
Princess Aurora & me
Snow White (my second fave) & me
Belle & me
Check out my princess dessert...a yummy cupcake with 3 extra toppings...
...yummy!
After being treated like royalty and enjoying a princess lunch, we headed off to ride more rides, meet more characters, and enjoy our day at the Magic Kingdom!
Daddy & me
Meeting Woody & Jessie...right after riding one of my favorite rides at Disney...Splash Mountain! We sure had a fun day at the Magic Kingdom...stayed until about 7:00, headed back to hotel for dinner, and then crashed in bed...I, of course, crashed during dinner :) But, I never complained...and I was so excited to do everything!
Day #2 started with a breakfast in Norway (Epcot) with the princesses...
Belle & me
Snow White & me...
Ariel & me
Loving the Donald & Daisy...We hung out at Epcot for a little bit...
...took a few more pics...
(It rained for a bit that morning!)
...and then headed to Hollywood Studios for more fun!

Handy Manny & me
Mommy & me waiting for another fave ride...Toy Story in 3D. We LOVED it!
Daddy, Mommy, & me...ready to ride!
Daddy & me...being "goofy."
And...the other fave...Rockin' Roller Coaster. I loved how fast it went...and that it went upside down! We rode it 4 times...
I also got to meet Sully (from Monsters, Inc.)
It rained off and on that day, but with our ponchos, that didn't stop us from all the Disney fun!
We even rode a Star Wars simulator. Mommy & me didn't love it, but Daddy sure did. Afterwards, Daddy & me made me my very own light saber...
Sure was a fun day at Hollywood Studios...that night, we headed back to Epcot for dinner in Canada. We enjoyed our super yummy meal...and our dessert. Check out me with my chocolate "moose." Yummy! Another wonderful day!
Saturday morning...Rapunzel & me...ready to check out of our hotel...
...but not without one last stop at Chef Mickey's again for breakfast before our flight!

Donald & me...
Mickey & me
Minnie & me
What a wonderful trip. I had the best time. I pretty much slept for the next 2 days, but I had so much fun...and so did Daddy & Mommy. I told them it was my most favorite trip ever...we made so many great memories and really had such a wonderful time. Disneyworld is so much fun!! I can't wait to go back one day!

No comments: