Tuesday, June 5, 2012

a day of celebration....kindergarten graduation

Well, the day has finally come...Mommy's first kindergarten graduation.  I was super excited to graduate kindergarten, & Daddy & Mommy were so proud of me.  I LOVE school, but I am excited to become a first grader!  What a great year I had...learning lots of Bible verses, doing lots of Math, and learning how to read.  I also loved playing with fellow classmates and giving my teacher hugs every day.  What a great year!

The stage...
Us on stage after receiving our diplomas.  We had an adorable program singing songs, saying our pledges, reciting a poem, & saying our Bible verses A-Z, but Mommy's camera took all dark pics.  But, we do have a few videos that show my exciting performance.  I loved the stage and sang my heart out!
Our Family
Proud Daddy & Mommy with their kindergarten graduate!
Oma & her 2 graduates, Stephanie & me
Oma & me
Nana & me
Aunt Blip Blip, McKinly, Easton, & me
The Kindergarten Graduate
Mrs. Beam ( my wonderful principal) & me
Mrs. Fitzsimons (my wonderful teacher) & me
Me...
...with my best friend, Stephanie...
...& with my brothers!
After graduation, we had a little reception.  Here is our yummy cake...
...& my "look what I learned" poster!
My friend, Shelby, & me
...& some of my other friends/classmates
(L-R: Hayden, Deacon, Carter, me, Lily, Chloe, & Stephanie)
That night, we celebrated our graduation with a dinner at "Big Fire."  
This is also the same dinner choice we had on the night of our first day of kindergarten.  Great way to bookend our school year.
Opening up my gift from Poppy & Nana...a bank & a Bible storybook.  I loved them both.  I also loved my sidewalk paint from Uncle Blair & Aunt Blip Blip as well.
Another one of me with my proud Daddy & Mommy!
Poppy & Nana with me
Mommy & me
After dinner, we headed over to TCBY for some yummy yogurt...we loved our day of celebration!!
My Daddy & me
While we were there, we ran into our principal, Mrs. Beam, so she hung out with us for a bit.  We love Mrs. Beam...& we loved our yogurt!
Once we got home, I got to open my gift from Daddy, Mommy, Brady, & Brecken...
...some Hello Kittly goodies & a dance game for our Kinect.  I loved it!
What a wonderful day of celebration...now, I am a...

FIRST GRADER!!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Congratulations, Averie!

Brittany said...

They are all growing up so fast!!!!

Michelle Bowman said...

Congrats to Averie! Love the cap and gown! :)