Tuesday, June 5, 2012

superman = stitches

So, I (Brady) love pretending I am superman.  And, usually, I am really good at it...flying from couch to coffee table & chair to coffee table.  (We have a leather top coffee table!)  Well, as I was attempting to be Superman again, I tripped on the ottoman and missed the top of the coffee table.  Instead, my landing was my head hitting the wooden leg of the coffee table.  As a result, my head gaped right open!  After assessing the damage, Mommy took me to the doctor's office, and they gave me 5 stitches in my head!  It hurt really badly, so the ice cream afterwards really helped me.  So, here I am...5 stitches and all...
...BUT, I am still smiling!
And, I can't wait to be Superman again...soon! :)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Glad it wasn't any worse. I guess every boy needs a few stitches! ;-)

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Bowman said...

This has happened to Josh twice! Same place on the forehead! Once at your house flipping off the rocking horse. Another time with a coffee table when he was Brady's age. Most boys get stitches at some point. :)