Thursday, July 5, 2012

little gym...averie

We love being involved in fun activities.  This past school year, I chose to be a part of gymnastics at the Little Gym.  Of course, I loved it even more when I got to be in gymnastics class with my BFF and cousin, Stephanie.  We had a fun "season," and we learned a lot.  On the last day of class, we had a "program" for our family to attend, and I had lots of fun!  I love gymnastics!

Stephanie & me...ready to head to class!
Getting ready to do my solo routine...showing off some of the moves I learned...all to some music!  I did a great job!
Daddy & Mommy's little gymnastic's girl!
Walking on the beam...doing some fancy footwork!
me with some friends of mine from class
playing on the high bar
Stephanie and me...
...swinging away...
My teachers & me
Receiving my trophy
Stephanie & me..."graduating" from this level of gymnastics!  Yay!
One of my biggest fans...Mommy & me
My gymnastics class
What a fun year!

No comments: