Monday, July 30, 2012

happy 4th birthday to our Brady...family style

Happy 4th Birthday, Brady Joseph!!

Yes, it's my birthday...finally, I am 4.  I've been waiting on this day for several months now.  Not for any particular reason (besides that one my best friends, McKinly, turned 4 in May, and I like to be the same age as he is!!), but I sure do love my birthday!  

Here I am...proud to be 4!!
Each year on our birthdays, Mommy decorates the kitchen table with our favorite toys, themes, activities, etc...then, Mommy puts our presents on the table for us to look at all day :)
I love anything Avengers right now, so it made it easy for Mommy!!
Daddy came home for lunch on my birthday, so I was able to open my presents from my family then...
Daddy & me...
I enjoyed opening all my gifts...
"yay...something Hulk"...
Hulk is my favorite right now...
Reading my card with Daddy, my hero...
Looking in my Avengers bag for goodies...books, Avengers tervis tumbler, & more!
My cup and me...wahoo!
A bat & ball for some more baseball fun!
Opening my last gift (for now)...
"Sweet...hawkeye's bow...that's awesome" were my exact words!
My Mommy & Me
Averie & Me
Now, my table is really ready for my birthday party with my grandparents, uncles, aunts, & cousins...
table decorated, my gifts opened and on display, cupcakes ready, fun, fun!
Ready (& obviously excited) in my new birthday shirt (& with Hulk) to go to dinner...
Of course, I chose "Big Fire"
McKinly & me
Poppy, Nana, & me
Daddy, Mommy, & me
Attempt #42 on a family picture...and still not everyone looks.  We are just a busy, happy family! :)
Brecken & Me
My cupcake (my pick...yellow cake with funfetti chocolate icing) and my big #4!
"Happy Birthday to me"
A little blurry, but a really big blow for the candle!
Not to anyone's surprise, I blew it out on the first try! :)
Time to open some more presents...so excited to get Monster's, Inc. (Our first copy got completely worn out since it's one of my faces!) from Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly.  (On Mommy's side of the family, we draw names for gifts.  The uncle/aunt that buys my Christmas presents also buys my birthday presents for that year.)
Obviously excited to get Thor...another Avenger action figure!
...and Iron Man...wahoo!  Thanks Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly for all the goodies!!
A fun book of Disney stories...
...& a light up Razor scooter!!  Thanks Poppy & Nana!
For some reason, I don't have a picture of my super cool gift from Uncle Blair, Aunt Blip Blip, McKinly, & Easton, but I sure love my Captain America shield that shoots out discs...wahoo!  Thanks guys!

My last gift...& my big gift from Daddy, Mommy, Averie, & Brecken...a bigger bike!!  Wahoo!
(in the picture is also Sam, Kaitlyn, Jackson, & Stephanie)
Love my new bike!
Such a super fun birthday...I had a great day, and I sure love being 4!!

No comments: