Wednesday, August 1, 2012

happy 4th birthday to brady...friend style!

I (Brady) got to have my friend party the Saturday after my birthday.  I picked an Avengers theme (of course!) and got to invite some of my friends to celebrate with me.  I had so much fun swimming, eating cake & popsicles, opening presents, and hanging out with my friends.  Another fun birthday celebration...so fun to be 4!!

My Birthday Cupcake cake...yummy!
Me...the birthday boy...ready to party!
Me & 2 of my bestest buds...McKinly & Garrison
"cannonball"
My party was also a good time for Brecken to join in the swim fun...and for Mommy to get some good pics of him swimming this summer!
"Jumping" off the side of the pool to Daddy...all smiles & ready to go!
Cute lil' Brecken!
"Way to go, Buddy!"
Love his facial expression in this one, especially his tongue!  He loved it!
Ready to go again...and again...and again.  See him sticking out his tongue in this picture, too?
He loved jumping to Daddy!!
Daddy & Brecken
And, Brecken's new way to smile...so cute!
Floating Baby!
Averie loves swimming also.
Us boys...having fun! 
Some of my other friends swimming!
And, Brecken...well, he's still jumping...just changed which side of the pool he jumped from!
Enjoying the float!
Averie with some friends...Lucy, Reece, & Ella
Me with my preschool buddy, Brice
A little blurry...but me with my cake!
Making a wish...blowing my candle out!
Yummy!

Brecken felt the same way...yummy!


Love jumping off the big rock at Oma's house.  This is Lucy, Averie, & Jackson!
The birthday gang (l-r):
Carter, Jake, Averie, Lucy, Reece, Ella, McKinly, Gavin, Jackson, Aiden, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, Brady, Brayden, Brice, & Garrison
Enjoying our popsicles...another yummy!
Brice & me...we both love popsicles!
The kids love Daddy, too.  Here he is with Reece, Averie, Gavin, & Kaitlyn
Ready (& excited) to open my gifts...
Wahoo...LOVE the Captain America costume.  Thanks Uncle Todd, Aunt Helen, Carter, Kaitlyn, Stephanie, & Madison!
Lookin' good!
Yay...a bag of goodies!
Love my hulk mask...thanks to Aiden, Jake, & Gavin!
Quick smile between gifts!
Yay for a Spiderman sleeping bag...thanks McKinly & Easton!
Cool...a Thomas the Train activity book...thanks Ella, Reece, & Lucy!
An Avengers beach towel...LOVE it!  Thanks Garrison & Gabby!
Yes, I wore my towel while enjoying some of my candy from friends!
And a hot wheels dynamite blaster (& football)...so fun to play with...thanks, Brice!

What a fun birthday celebration!

No comments: